Picnic in Paris
One of the most unforgettable experiences in the city of lights.
WHAT BRINGS US HERE
A green landscape in the woods, like Boulogne or Vincennes, or on the banks of the Seine or the Saint Martin channel. At the foot of the Eiffel Tower or in a secret place, away from the noise. With family, with your loved one or among friends. Picnics are a great little luxury that Parisians offer themselves when sunny days finally appear.
From April to October, with the pleasant temperature and the sun shining till late, having a picnic in Paris is part of the must-live experiences of the city.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN
All you have to do is to pick a location and relax.
We will quietly install a towel, bring the wine, a special selection of handmade cheeses and sausages, seasonal fruits, breads and brioches, pastries and other small treats. We will provide disposable cutlery and cups, napkins and a wooden board to make a perfect picnic.
Everything will be set up on time with the ingredients bought on the same day, the fruits washed, the towel perfectly in place. Everything will be perfect for you to enjoy a delicious experience in Paris.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
– Wine, juice and water
– A special selection of artisanal cheeses and sausages, fruits, breads, pastries and other small treats
– Disposable tableware and articles, napkins
– A picnic tablecloth
– A wooden board
– Garbage bag
– Booklet in English with a list of the best places to picnic in Paris
WHAT CAN BE INCLUDED
– Champagne and other drinks
– Great wines
– Special Ingredients
– Flowers, balloons, candles
– Disposable cups and glasses
– Support staff
– Rental of spaces such as boats, péniche and castles
– Picnic outside Paris with transport included (Fontainebleau, Versailles and others)